• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold PEAK 110, 188 length - never drilled, with fancy box and all the accoutrements

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
This weekend only $350 shipped -lower 48.
Wow that is far to much, I could not possibly accept $350 from you for disposing of the skis, how about we meet half way lol ;-)
Seriously folks if you are looking for a powder ski to add to your quiver this is a great deal, brand new the same ski is $1100 plus tax ... oh and these are brand new!

TS
givethepigeye

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Wow that is far to much, I could not possibly accept $350 from you for disposing of the skis, how about we meet half way lol ;-)
Seriously folks if you are looking for a powder ski to add to your quiver this is a great deal, brand new the same ski is $1100 plus tax ... oh and these are brand new!
At this point - I'm just tired of looking at the box.

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh man, so much for my pair with one mount listed at $325! :doh:

Ha! I can't believe these are still not sold. I mean they are going to be a collector's item real soon. Somebody snatch them up.

TS
givethepigeye

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Oh man, so much for my pair with one mount listed at $325! :doh:

Ha! I can't believe these are still not sold. I mean they are going to be a collector's item real soon. Somebody snatch them up.
Well - you are back in business since somebody bought these off another platform. That was a lot of effort though. Not sure if it’s an indicator of the skis or economy

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well - you are back in business since somebody bought these off another platform. That was a lot of effort though. Not sure if it’s an indicator of the skis or economy
I have not skied the 110s but I recently skied the Peak 98 in a few variable conditions and am really impressed by the performance.
Wind blown chalky snow at Beaver Creek and some heavier snow at Snowbasin and impressed by how they handled both conditions well.

Sponsor

Staff online