• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Look Rossignol Pivot/Axial binding jig (preferably 130mm wide)

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Been doing all my mounts with some home-made jigs, but now my wife changed BSL and my son is growing like a weed, so one of these would be useful. Also want the accuracy for Binding Freedom inserts. Thanks!

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Good luck….it’s the most sought after jig in the history of the world….lol. It is the “white whale” for all the at home shop rats.

TS
salvatore

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ha! Yeah, I know. Figured it didn't hurt to ask. Maybe somebody would read my post and think, "You know, I don't really mount a ton of bindings anymore and could use a few extra $$."

Life is all about timing, after all!

Reactions: BC.

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have the older narrow (~85mm max opening) version of that jig that I would sell, if you want to try your hand at extending the feet. There's a thread or post on here somewhere about modifying narrow jigs.

And just in case this thread uncovers a trove of jigs, I'll toss out that I'm looking for the Salomon Warden 11/11 Demo/13 Demo jig.

TS
salvatore

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have the older narrow (~85mm max opening) version of that jig that I would sell, if you want to try your hand at extending the feet. There's a thread or post on here somewhere about modifying narrow jigs.

And just in case this thread uncovers a trove of jigs, I'll toss out that I'm looking for the Salomon Warden 11/11 Demo/13 Demo jig.
I can jury-rig anything. Or at least I'll try to jury-rig anything!

PM sent.

TS
salvatore

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Many thanks to @TrueNorth for a quick and hassle-free transaction. The jig arrived and is exactly as promised.

I will have a go at Phil's modification, which looks to be pretty cut-and-dry.

Still on the lookout for a wider version if anyone decides they need to let one go. I'm here for you!

Sponsor