• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
Lundquist Is a girly man IMO. No real hockey player would of stood to get pulled in playoff hockey. The Rangers are my team and for years thought he is a sissy. Imagine Lundquist as a tough player with his talent

and imagine if you had a clue.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Ya , imagine if Henriq actually had a say in the matter. He probably failed.some tests so the trainers kept him on the bench.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I'm mostly interested in the Flyers-Caps series. Are Ovie and Backstrom going to disappear again? Is Holtby going to suck it again in the playoffs? Very interested. Flyers have the Snider factor going in..Caps have Trotz..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Stars vs Minnesota ought to be "lively" up in Minnesota. They're still quite hacked off at the Stars for leaving. I had lots of fun rubbing it in visiting my friends up there after I moved to Dallas but before they got the Mild... I remember being up there with the 1999 Stanley Cup Champions t-shirt. Dallas getting the Stars was the last part of the Vikings Cowboys Hershell Walker trade hahahaha..

scott43

Skier
Caps won..in a tough playoff style game. Very happy for them. Sharks won..but that might be an illusion..they did look pretty loose as opposed to previous years. Wild looked terrible..I think the shots were 13-1 at one point in the first period. Good stuff..love the first round..

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_0515.jpg

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier

An absolute embarrassment to Philly, and, apologies to all who sat through then end of the Caps Flyers third game. A game dedicated to the memory of founding owner, Ed Snyder, one of the great leaders in hockey, should never end this way. I hope the Caps put an end to this series tonight, they are a far better team.

Throwing snowballs at Santa, was bad enough, this took it to a whole new level.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
An absolute embarrassment to Philly, and, apologies to all who sat through then end of the Caps Flyers third game. A game dedicated to the memory of founding owner, Ed Snyder, one of the great leaders in hockey, should never end this way. I hope the Caps put an end to this series tonight, they are a far better team.

Throwing snowballs at Santa, was bad enough, this took it to a whole new level.

It started out so well, too. Great ceremony, Lauren Hart/Kate Smith, an early goal ...

But those Caps are darn good.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Well the Pens made short work of NY... and looked good most of the time doing it!

Next?!

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier

I know we can't retract words once written, but, I'm proud of the Flyers for the comeback and taking 2 games from the Caps, only to loose 1-0 in the 6th game. They got the love they deserved from the Philly fans. Flyers are young with some good prospects in the minors, the future looks bright. For sure, the Caps are a better team this year. Stanley Cup playoffs are the most demanding of all the championship playoffs, great to watch the intensity.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Well no Stanley Cup visit this year....Chicago out so Andrew Shaw won't be bringing home a Stanley cup this summer.

I must say that I lost interest when no Canadian teams made the finals. Then add in a trip to Florida where hockey is not great. Not that there aren't Canadians still playing. Guess I'll wait till the semi's and finals to catch up.

Sponsor