• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I just can not drink this stuff.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
A single Japanese salaryman can outdrink teams of Russians and Irish.

Hmm. So I've heard. I always thought it was the plane ride, but maybe it was the salarymen. I hate to think of them showing up an experienced American drunk, but maybe.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Jaegermeister, that stuff is just NASTY.
And Screwdrivers. And Cheez Its. Both were consumed on the same night in 1989. The next day, I found a squirrel eating the liquor-soaked "Cheez Its" that had been the contents of my stomach the night before. On the edge of a cliff at San Onofre State Beach in SoCal.
I have no idea how I survived college...
I simply cannot get the visual of this out of my head.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
This put me off red wine for a long time. This was so bad I saved a bottle for posterity. It is about 35 years old and unopened. The front label was a bigger picture of the ship but came off at some point. Ahhrrrrr!!!

DSC04345.JPG

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Sloe gin and graduations don't go together. I wore a shirt with puke on it for 2 days, not knowing it was on the back in a big purple stain.

I acquired several bottles of European absinthe that didn't go down well with the cold water/sugar cube ritual. Once I substituted absinthe for Jager in a Jagerbomb, problem solved! Hey, don't judge me.....

Frankly

Upwind of NY
Pass Pulled
Once I was in the check out line at the grocery store with a bottle of $2.95 Goya cooking wine and noticed that I wasn't carded (they ask grandmothers for ID in this state). I mentioned to the teenaged clerk that the label showed it was ~15 to 20 proof and how it was odd that it wasn't age-checked and... suddenly you could see the wheels spinning.

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
Vodka. Army 1987ish drinking screwdrivers and ran out of orange juice. I found a vending machine that had apple juice ... Spent the rest of the night on the bathroom floor while people stepped around me to use the facilities.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
well ya'll have some good tales to tell but none of you have hit the mark yet.
#1 worst alcohol in the world (after you've had to much)
SAMBUCA

Sponsor

Staff online