• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello!

Disneynskiing

Booting up
Skier
Hi! I came across this forum while seaching for tips on teaching and decided it would be a great place to join.
Anyways I just started teaching this season, I am not really qualified :P yet... I do hope to go after getting PSIA certified once I can.
I am totally one of the weirdos that does crazy things on the mountian with her friends.......as long as it doesn't break the rules....
OH and I got to do my dream of ridding the chairlift down the mountain with skis on this year!!!! :yahoo:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome, where are you teaching?

TS
Disneynskiing

Disneynskiing

Booting up
Skier
Mt Ashland, I always wanted to work there never saw myself teaching.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Welcome.

I'm a former snowboarder, ski blader and relatively new skier (5 seasons under my belt) and i never saw myself teaching either. I've been teaching for 2 seasons and just passed my PSIA Level 1 a month ago. I teach in western Mass and when not teaching primarily ski in Vermont.

If you told me I'd be teaching let alone certified I'd have said you were crazy. It's the best thing i ever did.

You'll learn lots here. How do you like teaching.

:beercheer:

TS
Disneynskiing

Disneynskiing

Booting up
Skier
Welcome.

I'm a former snowboarder, ski blader and relatively new skier (5 seasons under my belt) and i never saw myself teaching either. I've been teaching for 2 seasons and just passed my PSIA Level 1 a month ago. I teach in western Mass and when not teaching primarily ski in Vermont.

If you told me I'd be teaching let alone certified I'd have said you were crazy. It's the best thing i ever did.

You'll learn lots here. How do you like teaching.

:beercheer:

Congrats!! I love it so far!!

Sponsor

Staff online