• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Michigan!

bgimby

Losing an edge
Skier
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and figured now was as good of a time as any to start posting. I've been skiing for most of my life here in Michigan, raced in high school and all that. Went to steamboat for spring break last year (first time skiing out of the state!) and enjoyed it so much I went to Abasin in May.

This season I've got a few trips planned and will probably be skiing at Mt. Brighton a few times a week.

Glad to be here!

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome! Great vibe here! Mainly because of all the great people on here. Again, welcome. :wave:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and figured now was as good of a time as any to start posting. I've been skiing for most of my life here in Michigan, raced in high school and all that. Went to steamboat for spring break last year (first time skiing out of the state!) and enjoyed it so much I went to Abasin in May.

This season I've got a few trips planned and will probably be skiing at Mt. Brighton a few times a week.

Glad to be here!
Wait, you were at A-Basin in May and we didn't see you?

TS
bgimby

bgimby

Losing an edge
Skier
By lurking for a while I meant lurking since August :)

I'll be around Breck/Keystone/ABasin again over the new year.

Edit: and also the end of april/beginning of may again!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You'll have to connect with us during out annual trip to A-Basin for the first two weeks of May.

Where do you ski in Michigan?
I learned at Caberfae Peaks.

TS
bgimby

bgimby

Losing an edge
Skier
I raced at Alpine Valley and Pine Knob, but we had camps at Crystal mountain if I remember correctly. I've been to Boyne, Boyne Highlands, and Schuss/Shanty Creek a few times each as well. I have the epic local pass so I'm mostly skiing at Mt. Brighton this season. Hopefully I'll make a trip up to Mt. Bohemia this season as well.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My Bohemia is a long trek from your location. You would be closer to go to Stowe Vermont

Sponsor

Staff online