• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Good April Fool's Pranks

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Funny one from Aspen Snowmass -

April Fools.jpg

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
In 1970’s we took a standard Western Electric/ Bell System office phone at work and modified it. Removed speaker element @ screwed cap back on over a Saran Wrap seal. Then inverted the handset long enough to carefully pour in water thru other end with mouthpiece inverted with element removed. Then carefully returned handset to cradle after screwing carbon element mouthpiece cover back on. It was on the office heads desk- a guy who was s always playing jokes on others.

Next with all of us in the room we watched him sit down and we dialed his phone. He picks up the handset and water pours out of the holes in mouthpiece cover and goes all over his shirt ! I couldn’t stop laughing for days !
He even laughed .

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Back from the dead! A few years ago I sent an email to a few departments at work saying I was stepping away for six months on sabbatical to accomplish my lifelong dream of summiting Mount Everest. I thanked everyone for their support and that if I didn't make at least I would always have the great time we worked together.

It was a good one... :roflmao:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
One year in our Ski School locker room I took all the boots from the boot rack and switch left and right liners. The next year I only switched their footbeds :ogbiggrin:!

Sponsor

Staff online