• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

EPP helmet for round head?

arficus

Putting on skis
Skier
Tried a couple of Giros and they slide fore and aft on my round head.
The few EPP ones I can find online claiming to have a round fit are full/racing helmets.
Any suggestions?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
1000000342-01.jpeg

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Try some POCs on.
I was thinking that you, if anyone, would have picked up on my admittedly oblique pictorial reference to the English Civil War there.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

I was thinking that you, if anyone, would have picked up on my admittedly oblique pictorial reference to the English Civil War there.

I did - smiley now acknowledged - I know perfectly well what the idiom for the New Model Army members was but thought having a joke like that as second post was rather...cavalier.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I did - smiley now acknowledged - I know perfectly well what the idiom for the New Model Army members was but thought having a joke like that as second post was rather...cavalier.
Yeah, I goofed with the scale of the thing. Hard to tell on my phone. Apologies to the OP, who no doubt wanted actual help.

TS
A

arficus

Putting on skis
Skier
You
Apologies to the OP, who no doubt wanted actual help.
You wanna joke about minutia of Stuart materiel, far be it from me to take offense. That is some serious dry land humour training.

Sponsor

Staff online