• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Okay, Okay.....
@Matchstix and I ventured off the groomers into some tasty trees at Whistler. When we came out to the cat track we were "cliffed out".
As you can see, its not really a cliff, but when its a surprise after some beautiful steep tree turns, it sure felt BIG (to me)

@Matchstix said "Do it Tricia. You got this." I skidded a little and then took it but it wasn't graceful or pretty in anyway.
I decided to video him when he did it, and this is what I got.
Needless to say, it was fun and now I wish I'd had more courage.
Below see pictures in the trees and the later video of our "cliff"
Hope you find a few laughs and smiles in this.
17103388_10158161962090018_4060524878344963664_n.jpg

Thanks for the encouragement Kevin. This was fun!

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
My friend has video of me falling off a rock, but he won't turn it over to me for proper disposal.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I am usually behind the camera, but I did jump off this rock with a handheld back in January. The barrier fence to this area was buried and patrol had not yet taped it off. Note the two boarders on the stopped lift, when it was running, you had to time it right. There were a lot of rare lines and places that got skied this year, and still will this spring. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=qzeWGlGQC2M Sorry, link would not embed.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I am usually behind the camera, but I did jump off this rock with a handheld back in January. The barrier fence to this area was buried and patrol had not yet taped it off. Note the two boarders on the stopped lift, when it was running, you had to time it right. There were a lot of rare lines and places that got skied this year, and still will this spring. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=qzeWGlGQC2M Sorry, link would not embed.
Second attempt. Appears to have been successful.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@dean_spirito I found this drop from our time in the Land of the Giants. Thought it may be good for this thread. :huh:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I can't wait to get back to the Land of the Giants!!
Maybe some day I'll be cool with air.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That could be a good tune for the ski play list.

Sponsor

Staff online