• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blizzard Rustler 10 for a heavy skier?

Stacpa18

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Skiing a Stance 90 for my daily ski and am quite pleased. Looking for a 2nd ski should it snow a foot. I'm 61, East Coast skier 260 lbs. 6'4" intermediate semi aggressive skier. Had the Enforcer 100's for a few years but don't like the weight of them anymore as I find them too heavy. Wondering if the Rustler 10 might be an option. Amy other ideas are welcome too. Appreciate your time

Vinnie

Getting on the lift
Skier
The R10 will be more lively but less stable than the E100. It’s a trade off.

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Skiing a Stance 90 for my daily ski and am quite pleased. Looking for a 2nd ski should it snow a foot. I'm 61, East Coast skier 260 lbs. 6'4" intermediate semi aggressive skier. Had the Enforcer 100's for a few years but don't like the weight of them anymore as I find them too heavy. Wondering if the Rustler 10 might be an option. Amy other ideas are welcome too. Appreciate your time
Which model year Stance 90? If it's the current 2023-2024 one, you have a more subtle ski than the old one. The R10 has increased in stiffness this year, developing exactly the opposite way. Versions matter in this case

TS
S

Stacpa18

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have the 2022 in the beautiful green.....I am thinking the 2023 Rustler 10 for a snow day though that is rare this year.. I had the Enforcer 100 but they got too heavy to manage. Don't want the same thing to happen with Rustler 10 but from what I read they ski lighter from what I read. I am 260 lbs. so a little metal underfoot is probably a good idea.

Sponsor

Staff online