• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2024 New England Gathering roll call

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Might as well cross us off too. My toe is still recovering (still under podiatry care) so I'm not sure 3 to 4 days of skiing is wise. Pretty sure my doctor would kill me. He already gives me a look when I go see him weekly and he asks me if I skied. My reply is "a little"... oh the look.

Next season....

Have fun all at our favorite northern playground

Sorry we'll miss you... hope you heal up soon.

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
  1. @KevinF : all three days, in for Saturday night group dinner
  2. @ilovepugs : Saturday and Sunday, in for group dinner
  3. @TheArchitect all three days and dinner
  4. @James 3 days + dinner
  5. @Tony S ditto
  6. @DebbieSue Saturday and Sunday, and Sat night group dinner ?Friday ? Monday
  7. @dbostedo - skiing Friday and Saturday
  8. Lord Voldemort: tentative, hopeful for Jay.
  9. @mdf, 3 days and dinner
  10. @ScottB Sat, Sun, group dinner and bonus Monday at Orford
  11. @aveski: All three days, dinner and bonus Monday at Orford.
  12. @AlanR, plus Jen, planning on all 3 days and dinner
  13. @surfsnowgirl Tentative plus Michael for all 3 days plus dinner. Will have to play it by ear. I'll be mostly done working for the season. Am supposed to work Bromley on 3/23. Might switch my shift and come. Would love to do Monday at Orford. Will probably stay at the Estrimont in Orford.
  14. @Jilly. Staying in Sutton. Friday and Monday are a no. (Gotta quit working for a living!)
  15. @zircon all three days, strong maybe for dinner
  16. @skiki - Sat and Sun. If anyone is considering joining in but thinks they'll be the only one sticking to easy runs, you can join my newly formed gimpy knee green run club (gimpy body parts not a requirement for membership.)
  17. @LiquidFeet - Sat and Sun. Also Sat evening dinner.

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Confirming I am coming, wife Sue is a maybe. Sign me up for both dinners, staying in Magog. Skipping Friday at Jay and doing bonus Monday at Orford. Got my new passport so good to go. Was in Denver for the big dump last week, so Canada better deliver.

DebbieSue

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We can add Maybe Sue to the Raclette night prettily easily I think, so let me know.

Sponsor

Staff online