• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Midwest 2023-2024 Midwest Ski Resort/Conditions/Meetups

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I was wondering if they'd even make it. I might show up just to spend some money and thank them for the year
Friday evening will be the key.
Alpine Valley got an 1" of rains this last weekend which closed them for the season.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well,

Maybe those with indoor facilities will benefit. sucks mostly as I love being outside but I barely recall a decent weekend and now, hindsight is worse given a few weeks I would have skied but thought ... next week will be a bit nicer

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Last year I got to downhill ski and go boating in the month of April in WI. This year looks like one ends and one starts in March. I liked last year better

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
2nd day of Spring and the first snow storm is coming. Should be good for those hills still open.

The U.P. has been getting LES and cold temps and skiing good.

Granite actually has been decent too.

1710949544098.png

Beach Bum

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hopefully still some good skiing left in the Midwest for some. Could be a good few weeks especially way to north.

Heading to CO for spring break this weekend. Forecast there is looking really good with 12-24" expected over my time there. If I wasn't going there I'd be looking to get up to Lutsen or Snowriver.

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I might finally get to use the brand new snowblower! This was all because I put it away last week.
i used my new one for the 2nd time this year. Gotta burn some gas out of it somehow.

and you can't take all the credit. I took my snow tires off my truck last week, so I had a little bit to do with the new snow too :)

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I might finally get to use the brand new snowblower! This was all because I put it away last week.
Got to try out new SnowJoe blower. town forecasted to get "Trace to 2" " but we got 4-5

wet, heavy, electric did decent and at least I was able to try it out before next season.

First 2"+ in our area since Jan 12th ... geez.

whitefeathers

Putting on skis
Skier
Wild mountain and Mont du Lac too on Saturday.
I went to Trollhaugen after work last night and it was good fun. I spent the whole time skiing the untouched snow on the sides of the runs and in between the trees.

Sponsor

Staff online