• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022-23 Superbowl Run

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
To keep the Brady thread on track I thought a playoff/superbowl thread would be a good idea. Go Eagles! If not the Eagles then I'm kind of obligated to root for the 9ers due to keeping marital bliss. But I kinda really want to see Brady pull off a miracle.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Bills cos not Eagles, Brady etc. Don't mind KC though and would be good to see 9ers back.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My personal feeling, a division winner with a sub 500 record should be bypassed from the playoffs and the next best record given the playoff spot.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm taking 49ers vs KC with KC winning the game

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I watched that Eagles team the other day. Man they look solid. Niners? Banking on Purdy..I mean..he looks good but playoffs..... Bills..it'd be great..but..they kinda squeaked by NE..two returns for bank? Lucky.. Excited to watch.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Pleasantly surprised to see the Seahawks make it in by the skin of their teeth during a season in which I thought they would stink it up. They have some really talented rookies at running back and DB. Geno "I ain't write back" Smith did a stellar job of managing games and ended up with a team record for passing yards in a season. Not too shabby. Too bad they showed maybe 3 games here all season--ever since Russ bolted for the Broncos, that's all that's been on here. They used to show a lot of Seahawks games.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be rooting for any team that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet... So Bills vs. Vikings would be my preferred matchup. But any of the Bills, Chargers, Bengals, or Jaguars would work out of the AFC.

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
GO BIRDS!

If betting, I would take a Bills v Eagles Super Bowl and I can’t pick against the Eagles but worry they lost some of their mojo/momentum when Jalen was injured.

I could see equally strong cases made for the Chiefs and 49ers.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
While I was born and raised in KC and am still a diehard fan despite not living there for several decades I think I would pick the Bills to make it to the Super Bowl and win it. I will be pulling for the Chiefs but I think the Bills make it through this year.

Interesting tidbit, Mahomes is the oldest starting QB in the AFC playoffs this year. There are some great young QBs in the league, especially the AFC right now.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
How can a team be 13-4 and have given up 4 more points than they scored?

1960 World Series cumulative score was 55-27, won in the 7th game by the Pirates (who had 27 runs).

Each loss (and win) only counts for one, regardless of how much you lose (or win) by.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Whoever wins Chiefs Vs Bengals will win it all I think. Bengals will beat Bills the next round and KC hopefully beats Bengals the round after that.
Easy KC win against Eagles in the Superbowl.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
How can a team be 13-4 and have given up 4 more points than they scored?

Because when they lose, they LOSE!

Also, may I remind you of the "lies, damn lies, and statistics" trope?!

I'll be rooting for any team that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet

This would be the ultimate, for me.

Sponsor

Staff online