• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Zardoz NOTwax Base Boost efficacy

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
How long will Dominator wax generally last and where is the best place to purchase online? It's in stock at Tognar and on sale. Ads say you can iron in or rub on. I'm curious and thinking about trying it. :beercheer:

Last edited:
TS
G

Gina D

Getting off the lift
Skier
Ordered some Butter, should be here Monday or Tuesday. Direct from Dominator online.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
How long will Dominator wax generally last and where is the best place to purchase online? It's in stock at Tognar and on sale. Ads say you can iron in or rub on. I'm curious and thinking about trying it. :beercheer:
As Gina said, just go direct. I have never had to pay any shipping, either.
Don't just look at cost, but cost per application. For example, one should only use about 2 grams of Butter per application, so that would be $3.20 per application. Even less than 2 grams might be used as well. Like the paste waxes, with Butter, and Elite W there is almost zero waste!
Oh as far as lasting, Dominator's waxes are very, very durable! Look here, and look here! Paste here.

Last edited:

Spyderjon

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Anyone know if Zardoz still in business? I'm a retailer in the UK and sell loads of the stuff but the Trade Distributor in the UK are no longer handling it but won't give a reason why. Have emailed Zardoz directly a few times now but with no reply and have also phoned them a few times and have left answerphone messages and still no rely.

Sponsor

Staff online