• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Gear WTB used (worn)climbing skins

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi, does anyone have a pair of old skins they’d want to part with for a reasonable price?

Looking for something for my daughter’s ski, 128cm long x 75mm waist/106mm tip. Since she won’t use them much, or keep the skis for long, I’d like to keep the price in check, vs buying new.

So, if you have a pair of skins that is worn at the tail end, but still has about 128cm of decent plush up front, or a pair of wider skins that are worn down along the sides, but could be trimmed to a 75mm waist, let me know and help get a kid out.

Analisa

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I have a friend who might have something once she mounts a new pair. They were on a pair of Solly Myriads (128/83/111) in a 159. I think she's planning to mount her new ones this weekend. I'll ask if she's open to selling her skis & skins separately.

TS
Slim

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks @Analisa,

I think I am set, I tried my kicker skins from my backcountry XC skis, and they cover most of the ski. I will try them out a bit this weekend, but hopefully they work.