• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Womens' Ski Camps for 2022-23

TucsonSkier

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Does anyone know of a good Ladies Ski Camp for 2022-23 that does not cost an arm and a leg? I attended a "Steep and Deep" Camp at Crystal Mountain several years ago and really enjoyed it. Are there any others?

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Whistler and Palisades Tahoe both have camps for women, The North Face Women's Ski Camp and Women of Winter, respectively. Taos has a women's specific ski week. Information about them will not come out until the fall. I'm not sure what your price point is, but the prices of the camps have been affordable in the past. They've gone up in price in the last few years. I also am pretty sure that Jackson Hole and Alta have women's camps, but I haven't attended them.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I bumped into some women doing the WOW at Palisades Tahoe. They were having a ton of fun and learning lots!

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
I can vouch for the North Face Camp at WB. But it's only a weekend. But that's not a bad thing. It should be still on the WB site for this season. So take a look.
My wife has attended this a few different years - she loves it. Might make it there again this year, TBD. We skipped the last 2 years due to COVID. I think she has done it 3 times now, always the last one in early April (falls near her birthday). I think the sponsor changed one of those years, but format was the same. Might have been Arc'teryx.

The arm & a leg bit comes with getting there. The class is fairly competitive otherwise when compared to similar products.

applecart

Getting on the lift
Skier
Taos has had a women's ski week in the past. I can't imagine why they wouldn't hold it again. It is usually in February and is the same cost of their other ski weeks. I did it one year when Deb Armstrong was one of the instructors. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price - $325, I think for 6 half-days.
https://www.skitaos.com/things-to-do/snowsports-programs/ski-weeks

Sponsor