• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Windows 10, Edge users

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Microsoft released an upgrade to Windows 10 in October, which seems to give some security readings that are false.

it appears to be related to Windows 10 Professional and maybe Home.

When users go to PUGSKI.com they get a warning that there is malware on our site. I can guarantee you that there isn't.

Using anything else besides Edge, will work for these people.

I have been in talks with Microsoft and have several people testing. So far no answers, other than don't use Edge.

Thank you for your patience and concerns.

Dwight

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Microsoft released an upgrade to Windows 10 in October, which seems to give some security readings that are false.

it appears to be related to Windows 10 Professional and maybe Home.

When users go to PUGSKI.com they get a warning that there is malware on our site. I can guarantee you that there isn't.

Using anything else besides Edge, will work for these people.

I have been in talks with Microsoft and have several people testing. So far no answers, other than don't use Edge.

Thank you for your patience and concerns.

Dwight
I have run across this issue after I did a McAfee update and scan of my Laptop. I had to disable one of the features in McAfee just to get to PUGSKI.com. I did report it that this was a safe site but never heard back from anyone.

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I have run across this issue after I did a McAfee update and scan of my Laptop. I had to disable one of the features in McAfee just to get to PUGSKI.com. I did report it that this was a safe site but never heard back from anyone.
Windows 10 too?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Ahh, Edge & McAfee. Two of my favorite software products. Not.

I really want to like Edge. They are not making it easy.
McAfee is on my all time S**T list.

Sponsor

Staff online