• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RuleMiHa

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Brian Finch that is one cute picture. What a big girl :)

I figured out how the helmet holder works for the outside of the bag which is a huge feat for me cause I suck at figuring things out. :) I LOVE THIS bag. There's so many functional compartments and it's VERY well made.

View attachment 32935
My Athalon bag was huge and the airlines gave me grief the last time i flew. This bag is narrower and taller so it seems it'll fit in the overhead bin on the plane. The tag says the boottrekker fits in the overhead bin.

Has anyone traveled with theirs yet. I would love you hear others experiences.
I traveled with the Powder Trekker last night and it fit in the overhead bin with PLENTY of room to spare, enough that I can't imagine the boot trekker wouldn't fit. Went in and came out of the overhead easier than my compact Transpack.

KULKEA

Getting off the lift
SkiTalk Sponsor
@Brian Finch that is one cute picture. What a big girl :)

I figured out how the helmet holder works for the outside of the bag which is a huge feat for me cause I suck at figuring things out. :) I LOVE THIS bag. There's so many functional compartments and it's VERY well made.

View attachment 32935
My Athalon bag was huge and the airlines gave me grief the last time i flew. This bag is narrower and taller so it seems it'll fit in the overhead bin on the plane. The tag says the boottrekker fits in the overhead bin.

Has anyone traveled with theirs yet. I would love you hear others experiences.

Thanks for the love surfsnowgirl! Your Boot trekker will fit in the overhead without the helmet in the outside sling. We've flown quite a bit with them and have had no problems. Small puddle jumpers may be an exception. Happy adventuring! :daffy:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Tricia
    The Velvet Hammer
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January