• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Variations on a Theme by Josh Matta

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It's not that I am a better person,and my saying you are inferior proves I am not.

'jes saying.....

Yeah, there is definitely a scrim of consciously arrogant trash-talking here, which is part of its nostalgic charm for the folks who have been riding this train for a while. :duck:

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Is this the appropriate place to go public with a logical corollary to @Josh Matta 's original that's been rattling around in my head?

It's not that you can't ski a zipper line, it's that you can't ski bumps and the zipper line proves it.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
lol lets see you come zipper line the front four. Especially after I round out all the line for you.

Do you really like laterally impact that much?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its not that I can't stay up past 9, its that I fall asleep at 8:30 and the Zzzzzzzs prove it.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
It's not that I buy too much crap; it's that ...

Oh, wait. I buy way too much crap and then compound the mistake by holding on to it "just in case." *continues to clean out the basement*

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Its not that you can't sing. Its that you can't sing and your voice proves it.

Its not that you can't drive. Its that you can't drive and that semi proves it.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It’s not that you can’t tell a joke, it’s that you’re a joke and your inability to understand this only proves it.

Doby Man

Out on the slopes
Skier
It’s not that you can’t ski but that your skis don’t like you and want you dead.

Left ski talking to the right ski while owner is in the lodge:

Right Ski: “Yo, Leftie, do you think our skier knows what he’s doing?”

Left Ski: “Are you kidding? My tail is completely worn out from this backseat gunner!”

Right Ski: “Yes, he is ignoring the sh*t out of my shovel.”

Left Ski: “I think this guy thinks he’s in a Barker Lounger.”

Right Ski: “Dude, you said that because we were at a high price, we wouldn’t get such a joker.”

Left Ski: “I don’t know what happened. I think our graphics are too colorful and shiny and attracts idiots.”

Right Ski: “Yes, this mofo’s got me on edge. I start to chatter the second he clicks in.

Left Ski: “Apparently, he only knows how to tip when he’s got a beer in his hand.”

Right Ski: “Well if this guy hits another rock and then forgets to tune me one more time … “

Left Ski: “Say no more. I’m starting to feel a little catchy with my edges if you get my drift.”

Right Ski: “Ya, me too. But we’ve got to time it just right if we are going to get a new skier.”

Left Ski: “Perfect! He was just bragging to someone about skiing the trees after lunch.”

Right Ski: “Nice!”

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:golfclap: Bravo!

Sponsor

Staff online