• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Space Within - The Shadow Campaign from DPS

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil and I had the good fortune to attend a DPS cinematic production while we were attending Outdoor Retailer Summer Marketplace. We are excited that DPS is bringing its new four-part series The Shadow Campaign to us over the next few months.

the_dps_logo_HiRes side.jpg

Episode 1: The Space Within

Exploring the tidepools of a deserted tropical beach, a young boy finds a mysterious treasure washed upon the rocks. "The Space Within" whispers of another world, holding magic unlike anything he has seen before.

For the first episode of Volume IV of DPS Cinematic's The Shadow Campaign, the keys to the castle were handed over to longtime DPS friend and filmmaker Frank Pickell.

"I've been a fan of Ben Sturgulewski's work and The Shadow Campaign for many years, it was an honor to work with him on one of the films this year," said Pickell. "Even though Ben and I worked side by side while shooting in Japan, I created a completely separate film with the goal of dovetailing my own style with the soulful body of work that makes up the first three volumes of The Shadow Campaign. The entire process has been a really fun collaboration and I'm excited with the results."

Shot on location in Kiroro and Naeba, Japan.

enander_o_72149.jpg
Photo: Oskar Enander

Last edited:

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Even if I can't go this time around, sure does give stoke to the upcoming Japan trip!

Sponsor

Staff online