• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Pugs Vermont Invasion 4/3-10/17

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It has been said "You either arrive with rock skis or you leave with them". This was not the case on this day at MRG, while it was about 8" of heavy snow on top of a firm base, not rocks, no bare spots (that could not been easily missed). All in all, great conditions for MRG.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It has been said "You either arrive with rock skis or you leave with them". This was not the case on this day at MRG, while it was about 8" of heavy snow on top of a firm base, not rocks, no bare spots (that could not been easily missed). All in all, great conditions for MRG.
Seriously, couldn't as for a better opportunity to hit MRG.
I'm working on my TR!

James

Out There
Instructor
What's the logo on the sweater?

img_0733-jpg.22162

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What's the logo on the sweater?

img_0733-jpg.22162
That's a Helly Hansen mid layer from the Viking Project. I'm an official Viking ambassador. Its a pretty cool program that brings in a handful of people to give feedback on what works and what doesn't.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh and a HUGE shout out to @Josh Matta who had some comp tickets for us so we didn't have to charge out Mountain Collective pass.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That's a Helly Hansen mid layer from the Viking Project. I'm an official Viking ambassador. Its a pretty cool program that brings in a handful of people to give feedback on what works and what doesn't.
I was unaware the Vikings considered diplomacy an option.

James

Out There
Instructor
Awesome morning of spring snow slaying. Goodness it's 70deg in town now.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Where is that picture? Obviously not MRG.
We were at Okemo for the last day wot ski with the gang from here. At airport now to head home. Need to get up O'dark:30 to head to ski Kirkwood tomorrow for a private demo.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That is a cool program!

...can I volunteer @SkiNurse? Having seen her closet of skiwear photo which she posted about a year ago, I'm betting she'd be a shoe-in for the program;)

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
That is a cool program!

...can I volunteer @SkiNurse? Having seen her closet of skiwear photo which she posted about a year ago, I'm betting she'd be a shoe-in for the program;)
Me! Me!!! I like being volunteered! :wave::crossfingers:

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Seriously, couldn't as for a better opportunity to hit MRG.
Snow on Friday set up MRG for a perfect closing day on Sunday. Congrats on checking Gen Stark Mtn off your list of ski areas that you have tackled. Tough ski weather at the start of your trip. Glorious spring weather at the end was your reward.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Philpug , should of noted you were leaving the 10th. Flew in on the 10th and might of crossed paths at the airport ogsmile

How'd the Hall of Fame work out?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
We were at Okemo for the last day wot ski with the gang from here. At airport now to head home. Need to get up O'dark:30 to head to ski Kirkwood tomorrow for a private demo.
No skiing left for me this season, so tell us more about this "Private Demo Day".

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sorry, I am still punch drunk from our flight ;). The private demo was for VRR, we work part time Northstar.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Sorry, I am still punch drunk from our flight ;). The private demo was for VRR, we work part time Northstar.
My brain is also a little punch drunk this morning too, so help me out with VRR.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January