• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you outgrow it, I'll be shocked, and I'll personally sell it for you!
My SO is just not quite to intermediate getting her first 10 days ever on skis last year. The last 5 I had bought her the Rossi temptation 80 in 160. She is 5'9 and 145ish and reading the previous posts Wonder if this would work for her being a bit shorter than the OP

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My SO is just not quite to intermediate getting her first 10 days ever on skis last year. The last 5 I had bought her the Rossi temptation 80 in 160. She is 5'9 and 145ish and reading the previous posts Wonder if this would work for her being a bit shorter than the OP
The Temptations ski their full length, this should bea good learning tool for her for a season or two to help her advance.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
IMG_1006.JPG

Two dollars new in plastic.

dlague

Waitin' for Wintah
Skier
Sorry! Outgrow was probably the wrong word. I meant, meet my needs (not too long or too short or too narrow or too soft flexing (this aspect I know the least about as I don't think I've ever "flexed" a ski but I read it's softer than the Volkl Kenja for example)) and my skiing style (which I have none!) for more than a couple of seasons.

dlague

Waitin' for Wintah
Skier

That is a good front side carver and the length seems good! This ski will help her to improve since it wants to carve.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just received a pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 Demo's from Level9 Sports. $159, ($139 for non demo) I ordered them on Wednesday , and here they are.
They shipped by UPS, which is usually a hateful process when you live in Canada, they charge an ungodly brokerage fee. Level 9 does it for $19, shipping, duties ,brokerage fees all in.
20170908_121254_HDR_resized.jpg

Again, delivered to the office. She'll never know!!

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
20170917_122723_HDR_resized.jpg

I just got this yesterday off Kijiji. Mantis 2 -stroke tiller, looks like very little use. $65.00. The guy said it wouldn't start, didn't know what the trouble was. Thought I'd take a chance. Cleaned it up a bit this morning with some Autosol polish on the handlebars, squirted a little carb cleaner around, some fresh gas, and vroom. It works. The wife will be happy when she gets home. She's been pining for one, ( she'll jones over a tiller, but when I buy her new skis ...meh. whatever. I'll never figure women out) but they are so expensive here when new.. $500 or so.