• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like how many of you are posting the photo in its larger version in the post. I can imagine that some day this thread will seem odd if/when posters here change their avatar.
I would do this, but I haven't figured out how to post photos on here :(

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@luliski just like you did on your avatar.
At the bottom of this edit box there is a button that says, Upload File. Click on that, then click on the item in your browser that you want to upload.
From mobile, you can either take a snap shot or upload from your album.
After you upload, it will give you the option of full size or thumbnail. Select Full Size and there you have it.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I just use upload a file. On my phone, I then choose a pic. My old avatar was my with my favorite jacket. It makes it easier to find me when meeting up.
summit 2015.jpg

I chose my current avatar because I like the reflection in the window behind me.
IMG_0169.JPG

Pete in Idaho

Out on the slopes
Skier
FullSizeRender_5.jpg

March 3rd 2017. Silver Mt. Idaho, South of the Border easy tree area in bounds. This is one of the open areas in the trees. About 1130 am and the sun had just come out and my powder partner Jeff took this with his phone. A really great day, no crowds and lots of good snow. I always try to eek out every run I can after all I spent $99.00 on a season pass.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
At the bottom of this edit box there is a button that says, Upload File. Click on that, then click on the item in your browser that you want to upload.
After you upload, it will give you the option of full size or thumbnail. Select Full Size and there you have it.
I realized after I posted that I actually have posted a picture. The last time I tried though, it didn't work.

Posaune

sliding
Skier
I've found that I can also drag the picture from my desktop and drop it into the post. It's always a .jpg file that has worked.

BoofHead

Getting on the lift
Skier
2z7qzdk.jpg
[/IMG]
2z7qzdk.jpg

Edit - I clicked on "copy image address in the profile and added it to the little image add box in the editor. (Tricia)
1816.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Mine's a phone snap of Mt Yotei in Hokkaido taken from my hotel room on April 22 this year.
I changed to this and the sig after a Cagney marathon of Public Enemy, White Heat & Angels With Dirty Faces.
Yotei_04222017.jpg

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

Sponsor

Staff online