• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
@kimmyt and I will be at Steamboat this weekend if you're around, @Ron. Would be great to see you!

Random question: does GrassSticks always have a demo tent at the base area? I've been procrastinating on ordering a pair for long enough. :)

Reactions: Ron
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
@kimmyt and I will be at Steamboat this weekend if you're around, @Ron. Would be great to see you!

Random question: does GrassSticks always have a demo tent at the base area? I've been procrastinating on ordering a pair for long enough. :)

looking forward to skiing with you guys! Grassticks: no, but I can help out with that.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey folks

I doubt I will make it out for a second trip and have procrastinated on tossing out the fact I have 2 first track vouchers not likely to be used.

If your heading to the boat for a decent period I may toss these your way.

maybe if @Ron or @coskigirl wish to be the keepers for when visitor is needy.....

Anyhow would rather see em used than wasted.

pm me

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
If it looked like there would be need of them this weekend I would nab those but it looks dry and sunny except for wednesday and sunday/monday.

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@RachelV and @kimmyt I don't know how long your staying but I am getting into town Saturday night for the week. Maybe meet for a beverage on Sunday. I am not a very advanced skier but would love to make some turns if you take it easy on me. I would love some local knowledge as well. Slainte'

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
@Ron we shifted our plans to ski Sat-Mon to hopefully catch the storm, when are you heading to Utah?

@Tytlynz64 open to grabbing a beer or something on Sunday night since we will be in town that night if you shoot me a message.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
@RachelV and @kimmyt I don't know how long your staying but I am getting into town Saturday night for the week. Maybe meet for a beverage on Sunday. I am not a very advanced skier but would love to make some turns if you take it easy on me. I would love some local knowledge as well. Slainte'

@Ron we shifted our plans to ski Sat-Mon to hopefully catch the storm, when are you heading to Utah?

@Tytlynz64 open to grabbing a beer or something on Sunday night since we will be in town that night if you shoot me a message.

I'll be skiing saturday and sunday. Yes heading to Utah but not till Monday. You guys know how to reach me?

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
Really sorry I missed ya. Glad you enjoyed the day though. I didn’t know cantunamuch was here.

Sponsor

Staff online