• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Something I didn't know I needed - Nespresso

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
This is what I use:

View attachment 42228

But the Nespresso wins in convenience obviously! That is a very nice, slick, coffee machine. Super portable indeed.

We prefer what you use since the Nespresso and all those single use coffees are terrible for the environment. We travel with a french press!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We prefer what you use since the Nespresso and all those single use coffees are terrible for the environment. We travel with a french press!
Like I said, we have a pour over set up that we usually use. I also have a french press (or two).
This Nespresso was a great thing to have on a one night stay over because its slim and we didn't have to pack a bunch of stuff like tea kettle, coffee, filters, cone.....

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just checked on prices for replacement pods,
Not bad.
36.49 for 50 pods, less than 1.00/cup

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Like I said, we have a pour over set up that we usually use. I also have a french press (or two).
This Nespresso was a great thing to have on a one night stay over because its slim and we didn't have to pack a bunch of stuff like tea kettle, coffee, filters, cone.....
Tricia, what's your travel pour over set? Looking for a good one myself...thanks

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This is what I use:

View attachment 42228

But the Nespresso wins in convenience obviously! That is a very nice, slick, coffee machine. Super portable indeed.
I really like those! I have several that I purchased from thrift stores at significantly reduced prices in very good condition (that's why I have several). Unfortunately, I don't use them much. They are good for that one SUPERCUP on occasion.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have actually gone without coffee when my only choice is swill. Problem is now solved, thanks for this thread. It's the simple things. ;)
The problem with going without coffee is the 5pm headache. I'm not addicted to caffeine; I can stop whenever I want!

Sponsor

Staff online