• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SOLD - Strafe Temerity Neoshell Jacket - Men's XL - NWT

MaCC

Booting up
Skier
What does Strafe mean? The word itself? I looked up, but definition I saw only refers to machine gunning attacks. Not sure that is a good representation I want to make after LV. I am sure they just want to harness the "attack" part of the definition I suppose.

I saw some of these in local shop. Looks like well constructed Asian made gear. What makes it different from gear like Marker, Flylow, Trew, Marmot, Obermyer or any other Asian made ski gear? I understand the Neoshell fabric concept. I understand brands have different fits too.

TS
kingsalami

kingsalami

Booting up
Skier
Strafe Outerwear is owned & operated by couple younger guys who spend a great deal of time ski touring around Aspen. Their stuff tends to have great functionality & construction. Great technical gear catering primarily to hardcore backcountry skiers. I consider this brand to be comparable with Flylow, Trew, and Faction.
As far as fit, it's a bit steezy - oversize and long. That's why I included an image the jacket on a mannequin.
I normally wear an XL, but this jacket is just a bit too big for me.

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
In video games strafe means moving side to side. Seems applicable to skiing.

MaCC

Booting up
Skier
As far as fit, it's a bit steezy - oversize and long. That's why I included an image the jacket on a mannequin.

ok, thanks I am not sure I am that svelte enough to compliment that jacket cut. Plus, I think I want to give a freeride systems jackets a try if I can track them down in person to check out

Sponsor

Staff online