• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mine was on the Friday before Presidents' Day weekend, so I didn't ski this year. Then I skied 5 of the 7 days after Presidents' Day.

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
It's May 1st, so skied Killington
killington.jpg

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Nice!! And Happy Birthday!!
Thanks! NHL Centennial Night at Centre Bell... :) It's kinda cool for me personally..my great great grandfather emigrated to Canada from Scotland via Montreal back in the late 1800's. My grandfather was stationed there for a time during the war and became a Habs fan going to the old Forum and when he returned, he and my dad, a Leafs fan, used to take the streetcar down to old Maple Leaf Gardens to watch the Leafs/Habs games in the 50's. Standing room tickets for $3! :) I have to go out and get my lad a Leafs jersey now!

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Mine's October 2. I stayed up all night working a plant trial in Buffalo, NY. My reward was later that month buying a condo and seasons passes at Killington for the wife and I. Retirement can't come too soon!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Ask me again in late December.

TS
Jilly

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
So I guess I don't take my Senators sweatshirt to Tremblant this weekend. Should be an interesting bar hopping night! Always is when part of the triangle play...Montreal, Toronto or Ottawa.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=423375

I've skied with this lady years ago. I just hope I'm still around at that age!!
Amazing and inspirational lady!
My last birthday was the big 60!

We chartered a sailboat for a week in the British Virgin Islands and got engaged.
Congrats on engagement. My wife and I went to Virgin Gorda for our honeymoon in 1980. Unfortunately that area got obliterated by Hurricane Irma in September.:nono:
Only one absolute rule...

NEVER work on your birthday :yahoo:
I cut the grass - TODAY.:wave:
cutting-and-bagging-grass-and-leaves-in-the-fall-with-a-lawn-mower-GTA5K6.jpg

So my sneaky wife has us flying into Montreal tonight to watch Leafs Habs tomorrow night. Happy birthday to me! :)
Happy Birthday, we missed having the same birthday by one day. Although, from about age 10-15 my family mistakenly celebrated mine on the 19th (I had several siblings).

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My 66th is coming up in 3 weeks. I'll be landing in Jackson Hole for first turns of the season the following day.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I can always ski on my birthday as it is in January and I have a small Midwest ski hill 25 minutes from my house...better than not skiing and actually pretty fun.

IMG_4638.JPG

Sponsor