• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Skied the Minturn Mile. :)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Haven't decided yet, it is in December.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
Kuddo's to that lady!! Good mentor!

This year I Skied Mammoth In July for my 60.. Prior years I did skydive w/my own parachute :)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I did Yellowstone and Jackson Hole last June. There was still plenty of snow, but no skiing, just hiking and taking lots of photos.

19429839_1722056511143213_3514584079294576311_n.jpg

Posaune

sliding
Skier
I won't ski on my birthday, I have to work all day and into the evening, but I have the three days after that off, and you can bet I'll be enjoying my after-birthday party at the mountain!

My birthday is on a really bad day to carve out for skiing. November 27 is always near or on Thanksgiving Day, and since I run a U-cut Christmas tree outfit, usually when it comes after T-day I'm working. Also, most years it's pretty sketchy then anyway, so I don't mind waiting a bit. In fact I only remember one birthday (my 30th) on the slopes, though it's hard to imagine that I've missed 52 other ones.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Had to work, but went out to dinner that night.

Oh wait, I was on a project out of town living in a motel then. I went out to dinner every night!

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have until December to figure it out.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My last birthday was the big 60!

We chartered a sailboat for a week in the British Virgin Islands and got engaged.

Sounds awesome. I'm thinking of going to Rome and then driving up to Venice for my 50th

tinymoose

Getting off the lift
Skier
Grabbed a 6-pack and played games on my new-to-me Playstation Now subscription. (I played The Walking Dead game).

TexasStout

Epic Pass + Loveland 4-pack for 2021-2022
Skier
Mine was in May. Wife took me to New York with tickets to an Astros-Yankees game and a Broadway play. Was excellent time, especially since Astros won.

For next year, for big six oh, I haven't decided between renting a shuttle for me and some friends to do a local tour of breweries and brewpubs or to fly to Belgium (Not paying friends way for second option) to watch a couple Spring Classics bicycle races and hit up some Belgian breweries.

Last edited:

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It was yesterday and I celebrated by doing a two a day workout, then packing for Aspen to have a look around. Today it's Advil and looking around.

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It was yesterday and I celebrated by doing a two a day workout, then packing for Aspen to have a look around. Today it's Advil and looking around.

Happy Birthday.
Mine was a month ago and I hung out at the swim up bar in the Riviera Maya.

Sponsor

Staff online