• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

MattFromCanada

Professional Something-or-another
Skier
Those are quite sexy...

Those were the special limited edition ones that were only available for people who worked in shops... UNTIL NOW!

I have a friend who is sponsored by Blizzard, and was so proud of his limited edition skis... now he's not so special ;)

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
What are your thoughts about heated boot bags? I do not think this one is heated. I am in the market for a heated boot bag.

Heated boot bags are great, especially if you're travelling longer distances to your skiing destination. I even find that my boots get cold just in the 10-15 minutes from my front door to the lodge or parking lot. Heated boot bags eliminate the need for strategically positioning your boots near cat heater vents ;)

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been trying most of the day to find out for sure whether the Cyber Monday 20% discount applies to a 2018 ski/binding combination.

It doesn't seem to, but it will kill me if I miss it because I didn't use some secret code or something!

Of course, once I thought of picking up the phone and actually talking to a live person, it was too late...