• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

**Ski Talk Official** Random Song Thread...

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Only rule is max one song per week. This rule just to keep someone from posting a million songs a day lol.. And maybe you have a special story to share that goes with your song post

This song really random, just love it, and love this version of the song.

Last edited:

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
A buddy of mine went to university with one of the backing musicians on that album. Recorded downtown at one of our old gothic cathedrals near City Hall. They played one of my university frosh parties and I have a soft spot for them. They're really under-appreciated I think. :thumb:

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I love Jeff Beck when he's in "distortion guitar" mode, and love this piece generally, so....

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
The guy who installed my system recommended a Cowboy Junkies cd to test the quality of the speakers and the components running them. The quality of the recording is top notch.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I love Home Free. These guys are pretty good too. Like stupid good. If you like bass, Geoff Castellucci is your guy. He has a ridiculous range but really brings it home down low. I hadn't heard this one yet. Production is great, as is the arrangement.

Sponsor

Staff online