• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski structure choice

Which structure would you choose?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drew.sanderson

Booting up
Skier
In the photo are the structure options on a Montana. I am curious which structure people would pick for GS and which for Slalom for eastern, often warm ( if last season is any indicator ), racing. I will add a poll for fun but it only lets you add one poll. I am far more interested in hearing people's thoughts on their choices.

structure.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
D

drew.sanderson

Booting up
Skier
Best Answer: Take your skis to Mud, Sweat, and Gears in EVL and listen to them.
100% That is exactly where I am taking them but sometimes its hard to get the right person to talk to. I send everyone there.

Zirbl

Out on the slopes
Skier
In Austria, I've generally been given 5. Had them ground in Italy last season and got diagonals. Upon enquiring was told it was how they come from the Rossignol factory. In both cases, I deferred to local knowledge.

wolcoma

Getting on the lift
Skier
Funny..........a few years ago I had a pair of GS skis that were not tracking (gliding) well and I took them to Mud Sweat & Gear in EVL.........guess what they got faster! Totem Pole in Ludlow (Okemo) does a great job too.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
In Austria, I've generally been given 5. Had them ground in Italy last season and got diagonals. Upon enquiring was told it was how they come from the Rossignol factory. In both cases, I deferred to local knowledge.

Numero 5 is the best

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
What the heck is EVL?

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
BTW Van Deer seem to agree. All their piste ski come with this structure. I like these guys more and more.

Bring them over to the US Mid-Atlantic then. There will be plenty basebuilding dense manmade snow, rained-through 40F snow and sun-soaked 50F snow for ya.

Love Island girls.

Sexy AF when wet but not the quickest are always welcome :)

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bring them over to the US Mid-Atlantic then. There will be plenty basebuilding dense manmade snow, rained-through 40F snow and sun-soaked 50F snow for ya.

Sexy AF when wet but not the quickest are always welcome :)

I have it on my WRT 180s. Never noticed any slowdown.

Sponsor

Staff online