• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Salomon Helmet Fit?

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
I'm looking at maybe purchasing a Salimon helmet but I cannot locate a retailer with one to try on. I fit Giro pretty well with an oval head but they push my goggles down below my eyes and down my nose if I pull the helmet down snug to my head. I've read they fit an oval head. Has anyone used or tried Salomon lids? Please?

Doby Man

Out on the slopes
Skier
You should really be focusing on color and style and then simply fit your head to the helmet.

upload_2018-2-22_14-44-42.jpeg

JohnnyG

Getting on the lift
Skier
My wife has a Salomon helmet, and an oval head. She's also got a Marker and a Giro as well, all fit her pretty well.

TS
David

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
So I found a great deal on a 2017 Salomon MTN Quest that just arrived and fits pretty good. But the ear pads are not removable as advertised. The online store isn't responding so either I send it back or deal with it. Does anyone know if aftermarket liners are available with removable ear pads? Salomon does not sell them separately. If your dog chews up an ear pad they will replace the entire helmet...

Sponsor

Staff online