• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RIP Taylor Hawkins

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Always liked Taylor in inteviews, etc -> a fun loving guy on top of a great drummer.

And of course, Taylor and David inducted Rush into the R&R HoF.
Additional Canadian connections -> prior to joining the Foo, Taylor was part of Sass Jordan's band ( a rocking Quebec singer who "had a chance" be the singer in Van Halen ) , and Taylor was the touring drummer for Alanis Morissette. For me, the Foo Fighters were/are the biggest, most consistent, no drama, and highly likeable band of the last 25+ years churning out great rockin' tunes -> RIP !

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Always liked Taylor in inteviews, etc -> a fun loving guy on top of a great drummer.

And of course, Taylor and David inducted Rush into the R&R HoF.
Additional Canadian connections -> prior to joining the Foo, Taylor was part of Sass Jordan's band ( a rocking Quebec singer who "had a chance" be the singer in Van Halen ) , and Taylor was the touring drummer for Alanis Morissette. For me, the Foo Fighters were/are the biggest, most consistent, no drama, and highly likeable band of the last 25+ years churning out great rockin' tunes -> RIP !
100% this. + deepest pocket in hard rock. I'm pretty speechless. What a rude awakening seeing this first thing in the morning. MTV Live's streaming 100% Foo Fighters right now. Leaving that on all day.

Lots of friends and family devastated regardless of what happened.. Not sure I even want to know what happened.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Although not appearing in the music video, Taylor played drums on the LP recording of the song, however, King Princes's bare butt makes an appearance @ 2m07s and "In loving memory of Taylor Hawkins" txt at the ending :cool:

Sponsor

Staff online