• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

'Return of the Turn' Part 2 with Marcus Caston

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have found that at most ski areas, the slow signs mark the point where you have to stop turning if you want to make it back to the lift without skating.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Last edited:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I love this video too. Which led me to some googling around. To find this gem from last year: https://www.powder.com/videos/powder-tv/all-time-marcus-caston/

It's a fun video, and one that sparked a lot of conversation when it was first posted, as it's unusual. In bounds. Terrain that many of us are familiar with, etc.

We obviously like it as a group. I think various variations of it {different lead ins based on whether it's Powder, Blizzard, etc.} have been posted about 5-6 times on three different threads.

Marcus is fun. Fun to watch as well! He's a big name these days, and as posted he's "a skier."

He had another cover released yesterday. I think It was Backcountry's Photo Annual. Great stuff.

TS
DonC

DonC

Squeezing into my stabilyx tights
Skier
If they keep to the schedule thus far, the next video should be posted tomorrow.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Wendy
    Resurrecting the Oxford comma
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January