• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I need a pair or three of Salomon 957 Equipes.
Must be in VG or better condition

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Rossi ST 207 CM, early 80s, fair to poor condition, edges a bit rusty, Dangerous s 626 demo bindings, 2nd mount heel. Not cracked yet but they will likely blow apart any minute hahaha. Matching poles NOT included.

Elan RC Comp Comprex, 190 cm, very good condition, almost mint. Worthless. DIFFERENT cracked GEZE bindings, 1 mount. The GEZE 962Rs in the photo are not available

I don't want to ship these, but will entertain trades if you have any of the following to offer up. If you have any of the following shoot me a PM to discuss possible trade options.

hart Freestyle, 180 cm or longer.
hart Gremlin (white top sheet with red letters)
K2 233 Mid tan topsheet with horozontal fat stripes on the tails
K2 710 FO, 190 cm or longer

I'm not concerned about bindings. These will not be skied, fence hangers.. If I don't get something I had as a kid in exchange I'll likely put the STs :nono: out to fence duty, Sad situation,but I really hate to ship skis.

Free for local pick up though if you can come here and get them before May when I clean out the shed for Spring/Summer.

See Photos:
Big MFn STs.jpg
Rust.jpg

207 cm.jpg

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Rossi ST 207 CM, early 80s, fair to poor condition, edges a bit rusty, Dangerous s 626 demo bindings, 2nd mount heel. Not cracked yet but they will likely blow apart any minute hahaha. Matching poles NOT included.

Elan RC Comp Comprex, 190 cm, very good condition, almost mint. Worthless. DIFFERENT cracked GEZE bindings, 1 mount. The GEZE 962Rs in the photo are not available

I don't want to ship these, but will entertain trades if you have any of the following to offer up. If you have any of the following shoot me a PM to discuss possible trade options.

hart Freestyle, 180 cm or longer.
hart Gremlin (white top sheet with red letters)
K2 233 Mid tan topsheet with horozontal fat stripes on the tails
K2 710 FO, 190 cm or longer

I'm not concerned about bindings. These will not be skied, fence hangers.. If I don't get something I had as a kid in exchange I'll likely put the STs :nono: out to fence duty, Sad situation,but I really hate to ship skis.

Free for local pick up though if you can come here and get them before May when I clean out the shed for Spring/Summer.

See Photos:
View attachment 6192 View attachment 6193

View attachment 6191
Meh, too late. Skis have been posted out back as decor no longer skiable. Thanks for looking though..

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
BUMP
Still need another pair of Salomon 957 Equipes for another project.
VG or better condition please!

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Vintage, never used, like new Booster Straps. Note the color combination......white with black lettering.

These are the intermediate model of the day {probably 15+ years ago}. Double strap, and the old style fastener, before the cam lock.

Even at the time, this color combo was pretty rare. I just found them amongst the stuff that has be uncovered as a result of our ski house sale.

Figured somebody here might like them. I doubt seriously if you'll find or see another pair.

How about $30, shipped?

PM me with questions, or to work out details. Thanks

IMG_2563.jpg
IMG_2564.jpg
IMG_2565.jpg

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
BUMP
Still need another pair of Salomon 957 Equipes for another project.
VG or better condition please!

Bill, i have a pair, with the pink features IIRC. Not sure what condition they are but will dig them out and get some pictures. Yours for the shipping if they will work

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Those will work nicely. Send me a PM with your Paypal info and shipping cost. THANKS!!!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
A Sharpie around the edges and those would be all minty again!

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Guess my idea of black auto touch-up paint would be a fail. Many a Marker tech on the WC used to consider good old red and white paint as their most important tools in the box. They again, we know how those shed paint!

Years ago a friend of mine supported Tomba. They had a real hard time building him new boots one summer and fall, at time when Lange had changed colors. Think it might have been to pink. He literally travel with a case of spray paint, model paint, and of course new logos. Had to doctor up the boots before every race. And that's back when guys wore their boots to the podium.

Airbrush worthy, for sure......

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
The other day my wife said to me "After you die I am going to throw your ski stuff in the dumpster" so if anybody see's something they want or need that I post just PM me and maybe we can work a deal.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I just messaged this person and had the nerve to ask them if they could possibly bring the skis across town to my area.. I said I'm more interested in the poles but might be able to find a home for the skis if my part of town isn't out of the way for them.. commenting on the work truck in the photo.

The bindings have a broken/missing window toe piece, those old Tyrolias are even beyond what I'd ski LOL

I'll post if they agree to bring the gear by..

00y0y_lStK7xJ1lou_600x450.jpg

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spo/5562050017.html

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
PSA, all metal Salomon 727s on eBay right now for $17.00 shipped.
1 SET SALOMON 727 SKI BINDINGS FOR PARTS

Well nobody jumped so I snagged them for future retro needs. They are 1-4 and appear to be missing one toe AFD piece off the riser. I'll see what I really get when they arrive I suppose since it had the for parts only disclaimer.. Hopefully that is just because they are non indemnified or whatever. Might swap them out with the 727E on the TRS that has a repaired toe piece window. Might move 727 E to Comp IV and free up the GEZE 962? Most likely will just leave everything that currently works as is and stash these for a future mount or trade bait.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
I think I wouldn't mind getting a pair of retro skis, either the Volkl Targa R or the Atomic ARC Carbon Bionic, late 80's early 90s vintage, in a 203cm length. I had these in my quiver (not at the same time, though) and wouldn't mind bagging a pair of them for retro day skiing. The Targas were gray, and the Atomics were black.