• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugski Name Convention,

Pacobillie

Putting on skis
Skier
*EVERYTHING*???

Wow. I am impressed! Can this website turn the rain that is falling outside into something more solid? Also my skis need a wax and I am a bit lazy, can the website wax them for me?
I can wax my own skis, but please do something about the snow. Christmas eve in Quebec, and the forecast for today is 18 degrees Celsius (65 degrees Fahrenheit).

I might have to go for a bike ride this afternoon! This weather sucks big time!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Screen names are a time honored tradition for those of us that have used the web for years and mine was earned in the ski business. Working in ski shops that were known for discounting ski equipment many of my customers said they got a good price because they had an Uncle in the business. It was an on going joke for many years with my best customers, so I do understand about building a brand. Also you must be aware that even if you are the best sales person you can't satisfy everyone all the time and their are some people that just will not be happy no matter what you do, so a little private life is important to me.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid