• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Priorities.. Valentine's Day or Men's Downhill Tonight?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Men's Downhill airs at 9:30 PM tonight. Pretty sure Mrs crgildart has other plans and expectations about that time. DVR or stall for time and stay up a little later??

Looks like Mountain and Western puts that right during dinner. Change/push back Valentines plans or DVR the Downhill??

Discuss...

upload_2018-2-14_16-11-36.jpeg

Dave Marshak

All Time World Champion
Skier
This morning the archbishop announced that Ash Wednesday trumps St.Valentine's Day, so DOWNHILL FOR ME!!

dm

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just look who i am married to...Nothing gets her more excited than skiing, it is a win/win for me.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Been together 40+ years. Met at a ski race many years before. Grew up in "avid" ski racing families. Parents of adult ski racers.

What's this Valentine's Day "thing" all about? I think I recall my wife telling me that it's a waste of money.

Take-out, bottle of wine and ski racing!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Olympic skiing and popcorn; what could be more romantic. If there are complaints tell her you thought it was going to be ice dancing tonight.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Olympic skiing and popcorn; what could be more romantic. If there are complaints tell her you thought it was going to be ice dancing tonight.
Mmmm. Popcorn. A great butter and salt tranportation devise.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Well, I was the good spouse and headed to the bedroom right before the downhill footage was coming up but made sure it was recording. Rather than diving right in to the Valentine's festivities I ended up listening to about an hour and a half of reasons why she hates working with her friend at the temporary job her friend has given her while she searches for a better job. All I could do to be sure not to sigh and think about trucks headed west hahahaha. She felt much better today and I was able to watch the downhill without being exposed to any spoilers so all good..