• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier

How about this one.
gary-larsen.png

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wow, just wow!
Everyone knows that if you live in California you must be a little nuts and high on something.

But I think this takes the cake and allows for a lot of humor.

California to regulate GHG 'emissions' from dairy cows

Seriously this is no joke.

Now for the humor.

Unemployed actor with a bag of corks behind a herd of cows.....

Unemployed actor killed by exploding cow....

Cow shooting across the field at light speed streaming flames from behind.....

Have at it.

Wish I was an editorial artist I could have a field day (added in edit)

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Everyone knows that if you live in California you must be a little nuts and high on something.

But I think this takes the cake and allows for a lot of humor.

California to regulate GHG 'emissions' from dairy cows

Seriously this is no joke.

Now for the humor.

Unemployed actor with a bag of corks behind a herd of cows.....

Unemployed actor killed by exploding cow....

Cow shooting across the field at light speed streaming flames from behind.....

Have at it.

Wish I was an editorial artist I could have a field day (added in edit)

Actually not a joke. Methane is a significant greenhouse gas, and dairy-site manure/methane digesters are a way of capturing waste, sequestering carbon and creating renewable energy. From the article, it looks as if all sources of carbon emissions (not just targeted at dairy farms) are being assigned a carbon value for the purposes of cap and trade, which gives those responsible for the emissions to make economic gains by selling or trading the value of their reductions in emissions. It's an incentive-based system to reduce carbon emissions.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Actually not a joke. Methane is a significant greenhouse gas, and dairy-site manure/methane digesters are a way of capturing waste, sequestering carbon and creating renewable energy. From the article, it looks as if all sources of carbon emissions (not just targeted at dairy farms) are being assigned a carbon value for the purposes of cap and trade, which gives those responsible for the emissions to make economic gains by selling or trading the value of their reductions in emissions. It's an incentive-based system to reduce carbon emissions.

Yes it is serious, $40million dollars are being invested.

So what are they doing about chilly and beer. The green house gases are awful released by that combination. :beercheer:

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Sharing some common attributes with Versailles should impart a generous measure of cachet to the new development.

TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@LiquidFeet that's funny!
Meanwhile, I'm betting @AmyPJ is happy she had a daughter
14319212_595651603939430_1471210533432266579_n.jpg
I have witnessed this many times with friends' kids and the neighbor boy, who comes out in the back yard and pees on the rocks (he's 5 now.) But, I know grown men who do the same thing, so clearly, it is never outgrown! :roflmao:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
This deer is relentless!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
1. My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.
2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.
3. How to prepare Tofu:
a. Throw it in the trash
b. Grill some meat
4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
5. I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
6. (I revoked this one because it was not funny. But I did not want to renumber the list)
7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
8. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.
10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.
11. I love being over 70. I learn something new every day and forget 5 others.
12. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.
13. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
14. November 6, 2016 will be the end of Daylight Savings Time. Hope you don't forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.
15. Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. (Every skier knows this)