• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Life is challenging at the moment. Very. So, make me laugh! Post funnies, please.
Any funnies. :roflmao:

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
An engineer and a lawyer walk into a bathroom and use the urinals. The engineer finishes up his biz, zips up and walks out of the bathroom. The lawyer, perplexed, rushes to wash his hands and scrambles after the engineer. The lawyer says " Hey..when I was in law school, they taught us to wash our hands after using the washroom." To which the engineer responded, "In engineering school, they taught us not to piss on our hands..."

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpeg

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

This is just the kind of thing I do (but not to strangers).

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
turned into a ski theme?

Philpug: [the man behind him in line is talking loudly] What I wouldn't give for a large ski sock with binding screws in it!
Philpug: [to audience] Whaddya do when you get stuck in a lift line with a guy like this behind you?
Man in Lift Line: Wait a minute, why can't I give my opinion? It's a free country!
Philpug: He can give it... do you have to give it so loud? I mean, aren't you ashamed to pontificate like that? And the funny part of it is, Richard Spademan, you don't know anything about Richard Spademan!
Man in Lift Line: Oh, really? Well, it just so happens I teach a class at Sierra Nevada called "Bindings, Release and Retention" So I think my insights into Dr. Spademan, well, have a great deal of validity!
Philpug: Oh, do ya? Well, that's funny, because I happen to have Dr. Spademan right here, so, so, yeah, just let me...
[pulls Spademan out from behind a nearby poster]
Philpugr: come over here for a second... tell him!
Richard Spademan: I heard what you were saying! You know nothing of my work! You mean my whole fallacy is wrong. How you got to teach a course in anything is totally amazing!
Philpug: Boy, if life were only like this!

Sponsor

Staff online