• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't think the idea is to play "Where's Waldo?".
- Send him more stickers!

:pug: sent me a bunch. I’m good for now. I’ve been slowly adding them to unique places. My shop wall def needed one for when I take install pictures, so I made sure it was in a good spot. Once winter comes to NEPA, I plan to spread the Pug to the local hills.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Found it, I think: ski in the back, in the same position as the length designator on the ski in front. There are some other small squares that *might* be stickers, but I don't think that's a medium (or bigger size, whatever that's called), sticker on the ski in back. Give him more stickers. There should be at least one on the ski in front!

Reactions: BC.

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Found it, I think: ski in the back, in the same position as the length designator on the ski in front. There are some other small squares that *might* be stickers, but I don't think that's a medium (or bigger size, whatever that's called), sticker on the ski in back. Give him more stickers. There should be at least one on the ski in front!

Thanks for looking, but it’s on the wall....it’s pretty easy to spot on the wall. The wall is relatively new, so yes, I do need more stickers on it. I’m working on it.....slowly but surely.

Sorry, but I couldn’t put a sticker on a customer’s ski......might be “pushing it”.;)

James

Out There
Instructor
IMG_4470.JPG

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like the rectagle ones for that.
The tapper got what I had in my pocket at the time. As it turns out the wife washed my red Spyder and inadvertently washed my Pug stickers!! I need new ones so I can plug the pug at Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole over Christmas!!

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Spotted last week at General Stark's Pub at Mad River Glen.

upload_2018-1-6_21-7-37.jpeg

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Different job, different helmet. I like my Pret better.
20180203_162254.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is a long overdue bump, but here we go.
@Mattadvproject posted this on FB at Nevados de Chillan, Chile from his adventure with pugskier @John Fritz
I don't have to guess too hard to figure out how it got there.
@SBrown @UGASkiDawg
69261207_10157066296466690_2830454491118043136_o.jpg

Last edited:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I gave a sticker to the owner of the Atomic Chalet B&B in Huntsville Utah as we were leaving, to add to their sticker collection on their front door. (They were meticulously placed, so I didn't think I was supposed to add it myself). I wonder if he ever put it on there?\

Anyone ever stay there or planning to and could check?

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
I gave a sticker to the owner of the Atomic Chalet B&B in Huntsville Utah as we were leaving, to add to their sticker collection on their front door. (They were meticulously placed, so I didn't think I was supposed to add it myself). I wonder if he ever put it on there?\

Anyone ever stay there or planning to and could check?

Wes is a buddy of mine. I will try & remember to check it out next time I am over.
8F776E10-3361-48C8-A1A3-686C553A3A3A.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online