• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Okemo Wednesday 12/27

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
It's my first time to Okemo. Anyone mind letting me tag along to get a bit of a tour of the mountain?

TS
Stephen

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Helmet. Check
Patience. Double Check. :)

I didn't pick it so much as I have time off and would rather be out in the snow than sitting at home.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Park at Jackson Gore. Stick your your head in at Totem Pole skis shop and say hi to Torin. If you see these two on the hill, make sure you give them a hug

25586919_10154999734447213_7495444327775388845_o.jpg

Paging @James to the white courtesy phone too.

James

Out There
Instructor
Parking at Jackson is a good idea for getting out at the end of the day. If you're going west on 103 or north on 100. Or even if not.
Of course that would mean you won't be cramming yourself into The Loft for après. ( Just below Main base circle- Also called Clock Tower Base) Traffic can be legendary that week getting down the hill.
I'll be working that day. Pm me I might be able to meet early.

Basically, if there's not moguls, and you're not talking trees, or terrain park, all trails are roughly the same. Assuming one is solid internediate. Different views.

Ski Limelight at the Gore early, it's a nightmare late, and it gets late early. Gore has the best food. Try to est early or late. Smokey Joes at the Sugar house (Main Base area) is good for limited grilled stuff. Same issue with timing.

Not sure if you're staying. If you are, and you decide "oh I'll order a pizza". Well, the goid pizza- American Pie, you'll want to call mid day and say when you want to pick it up. - they book times. Call at 6pm and, the wait is 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Though you could go there and eat quicker.

Should be a decent week. After this loathsome base building liquid powder leaves.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online