• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Oh Canada!

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
Hi All. Just wanted to offer greetings from Alberta...up in the Great White North. Really glad to join a community of like minded skiers/boarders. I'm an avid skier that tries to get out as much as possible each year (Lake Louise, Sunshine, Kicking Horse, Fernie, Revy, Castle etc.)

Wish I could get out more, pretty much like to ski anything, love the social aspect of skiing, and am always trying to push myself to improve. Powder, steeps and trees are my mantra...

Looking forward to a trip to Jackson Hole 3rd week in January....and am hoping to make it out to the Utah gathering too as it sounds like fun.

Hope to see you on the slopes!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
With that attitude, you will be a Red Bull Athlete in no time. :thumb:

TS
Poolskier Vinny

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
Hey txs everyone! Yah love to be a R.B.A! LOL!, Nothing that a magical download of skill....and a time machine to roll back a few years wouldn't fix!

TS
Poolskier Vinny

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
Welcome. We went to Banff last February for the first time and are headed back this coming January. You have some fine skiing over there :)

Txs! Yeah we're pretty spoiled for choice.... FYI: We got a skiff of snow this morning at our house.. and Banff had a heavy snowfall alert last night. Hopefully indicative of a good season..... (last year was pretty epic...) Let me know if you need any info... hit some runs etc...happy to help out.

Sponsor