• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Enforcer 110 vs Head Kore 105 vs Atomic Backland 109 FR

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
If anybody has any experience with any of these skis love to hear your thoughts. my outwest skis are currently these:

Nordica Enforcer 100 in 177
J Skis The Metal in 180
Atomic Automatic in 179

I am trying to sell the J Skis and get a more traditional ski in the 105-110 underfoot category. The Enforcer 110, Head Kore 105 and Backland 109 FR really have my interest. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Chuck

dlague

Waitin' for Wintah
Skier
Well the Atomic Backland is the replacement for the Automatic. Nordica Enforcer 110 is the replacement for Patron. And the Head Kore 105 is the replacement for Head Collective. All the predecessors were well liked and based on the testers comments you really can't go wrong with any of them. From what I have found the Head Kore is the lightest and overall Head Kore scores really high in flotation, stability, playfulness, versatility and torsional stiffness. Then again they all scored really well. The Backland is also very responsive to carving as well as the Enforcer. Overall I like the Head Kore the most out of these, but they are also selling like hotcakes.

TS
P

procos

Putting on skis
Skier
Decided to pull the trigger on some last years model Backland 117 for deep days. Still might get some Head Kore 105's as well. Never owned a pair of Heads. Great deals on skis right now.

Sponsor

Staff online