• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

NFL Playoffs 2022

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Wow! What an incredible weekend of exciting games. I know there is a Brady thread but these games need there own thread. I’m a Chiefs fan and thought it was game over tonight. But they never give up and Mahomes is amazing. The AFC is going to be incredibly competitive with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, and Herbert going forward. What a playoff weekend!

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Was skiing all day and busy in the evening. I just watched the highlights of the Rams and Chiefs victories. Stupendous. Fun to watch such great athletes and teamwork from both winners and losers in those games.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
13 seconds to get the tieing field goal? Can't be done...wait, what??? What a game! I do think that both sides should get a chance in overtime. It was a shame Allen and the Bills never touched the ball. Both OBs played a great game.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
NFL Playoffs always brings some exciting games.

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Really was incredible - my son and I watched for sure to see possibly Tom Brady's last game. I kind of doubt it but he's, let's face it love him or hate him, this generation's Michael Jordan.

And agreed that Bills Chiefs game was possibly the best NFL football game I've ever seen. Just nuts and played at such an incredibly high level - at least until the defenses wore out. Felt bad for the Bills.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Wildcard games were complete blowouts (except Dallas kinda tried at the end of that one. Divisional playoffs were off the charts with three upsets and all extremely close games. Everyone I love is out.. everyone I hate is out. Guess I'll just relax and enjoy the commercials and halftime show next month hahahaha..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Really was incredible - my son and I watched for sure to see possibly Tom Brady's last game. I kind of doubt it but he's, let's face it love him or hate him, this generation's Michael Jordan.
What do we have to do to get Brady and Gronk to come play a season with the Panthers?

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Those outside Northern California may wonder what is all the feuding sports talk about Jimmy Garoppolo? Since the 49ers are now moving on to conference title games with a national audience, on the below link one can gain some insight. This thread began years ago in 2017. Note I'm not on that or any other NFL board but will occasionally lurk. There are a dominant number of posters that absolutely hate that JG is still Shanahan's QB. Incredibly unfair and mean posting by haters has occurred all season as though they expect 49er management is listening. The more haters are ignored, the more others defend him in the thread, the more invested each side of the feud has become that has taken on a life of its own that has become more about each member not being proved wrong by season end. Although they try to not push beyond what moderators allow, one would love to see what a bunch of them would really do if put together inside a CageMatch. Beyond this board, there are several SF Bay Area sports news pundits that also regularly offer bile.

Instead that has backfired with many within the organization defending JG. Of course there are also no doubt some phony members outside the region in the thread trying to stir up the worst just so their [eastern team] has a chance to snag him. Personally would be fine with JG and TL sharing QB duties next season.

Thread at start of 49ers Packers game

This is page is at the game ending.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online