• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

My Freeride Systems Lineup for this season

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
So I just got my jackets in after trading in/buying some of my other jackets. Here's my Freeride lineup for this coming season. @TheBestSkier

Antero II+ Hardshell in Mint. It was hard to photo this accurately. Its close to this as pictured, it's a bit more green, but it's a very unique color which is why I like it. Goes well with a lot of colors, looks good with the brown too.

Antero II+ Hardshell in the New Color Dove Gray. Freeride nailed this! Perfect shade of gray (call it 51st :)

Antero II Black cherry. This is my first softshell from Freeride and I see why @Drahtguy Kevin loves his so much. This jacket is bomber! would say it's on par with the burliness of a Arc' Teryx SV softshell. The color is a deep mahogany. I have a feeling this jackets going to get a lot of wear not only on the mountain.

freeridehelmet.jpg

Last edited:

Eddie

Booting up
Skier
The Mint looks great. Also, love your Flylow pants. Which one are you sporting? I assume you had these already, because I don't see that color(yellow?) on their website.

Last edited:
TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Last edited:

Eddie

Booting up
Skier
Appreciate it Ron. yet I need XXL. Oh well. There's always next season's FL lineup. Damn they sell out fast. This season's blue pants in my size are also sold out. I can get their other pants in dark blue, which should go with the Mint. Or maybe Patagonia's "fluid green" Powderbowl pants will match the Mint.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
I doubled down on the Antero. Will post up when avail.

Reactions: Ron

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Antero II Plus looks pretty sweet. I think I need an arm pocket, though. Everything's going RFID here.
Why not use the chest pocket for the RFID? Not as easy as the arm pocket but it'll work.

Brad

Booting up
Skier
Antero II Plus looks pretty sweet. I think I need an arm pocket, though. Everything's going RFID here.

I bought head gloves from costco a while back that have a zippered pocket on them. Perfect size for RFID passes.

Sponsor

Staff online