• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Jacques

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
good stuff Jacques, I always appreciate your effort
keep them coming

Thanks. Not the only ways, but I have found them to work. Lots of info if one cares to listen.

BTW the list has a lot of videos, but one will need to do a search at my channel to find more.

My videos are too long for me to post them here, or so I have been warned and told.

I don't want to break the "rules"! This is :coffee:

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Jacques

Have you ever been accused of being "on the edge"? ;-)

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Jacques

Have you ever been accused of being "on the edge"? ;-)

Only in my sports car, scooter, or on skis!

Autocross this weekend at Bachelor! Ye Haw! I drive my super old "sports car" Check it. Old Car Then the Old Scooter.

Be good now!

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Only in my sports car, scooter, or on skis!

Autocross this weekend at Bachelor! Ye Haw! I drive my super old "sports car" Check it. Old Car Then the Old Scooter.

Be good now!
I run a '79 Mazda RX-7, and keep a '69 Datsun Roadster in reserve. Once, in my younger days, I rode a Vespa P200e from Miami to Helena MT in three weeks. That includes the return! Now, I would be fine with a scooter, but the bigger bikes work just fine. ;-)

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
I run a '79 Mazda RX-7, and keep a '69 Datsun Roadster in reserve. Once, in my younger days, I rode a Vespa P200e from Miami to Helena MT in three weeks. That includes the return! Now, I would be fine with a scooter, but the bigger bikes work just fine. ;-)

Ha ha. If I had a "big bike" I might die too young!
Burgman Stunt Jacques - Copy.jpg

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We have a 69 Datsun roadster that we play around in. Any good sources for parts? Now back to our regular programming.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
Parts for SP and SR 311 are where you find them.

Ralley Roadster Service is long gone... But the PNW seems to have the best likelyhood.

For me,,, I make do.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Are we tuning cars, bikes or skis here???

Sponsor

Staff online