• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
(From TGR)

Dear Rossignol Group Customer,

We have received information indicating that there may be a small number of LOOK Pivot bindings produced in our factory in Nevers, France on or after July 27, 2017 that may have a technical issue that may affect their performance. You have received some of the potentially affected bindings. We are requesting your assistance in conducting an inspection of these bindings.

If your bindings are still in the box in which you received them, we ask that you check that the manufacturing date of these bindings is NOT July 27, 2017 or later. The manufacturing date is printed on the label affixed to the box the bindings are packaged in. A Picture of this label, with the date circled in red, appears below. Please note that the date is written DD/MM/YYYY, so July 27, 2017 will be written 27/07/2017.​

attachment.php

If the manufacturing date is NOT July 27, 2017 or later, your bindings cannot be impacted by this potential issue, and we ask that you communicate this information to us by e-mail to [email protected]. Some older bindings do not have a manufacturing date printed on the label, and these bindings also cannot be impacted.

We ask you to return any bindings for which you do not have the original packaging, or that you find with a manufacturing date of July 27, 2017 or later, to our Distribution Center in Ogden, UT. Please contact our Dealer Services Department at 888-243-6722 to make arrangements for this shipment. The Rossignol Group will pay the freight costs for this operation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Rossignol Group​
November 11, 2017​

Doeschna

Booting up
Skier
Any idea what the issue is? I had an issue with some looseness in a few heels on pivots pretty recently. Curious if it was a mistake I made or if this recall has something to do with it.

LeLeedler

Racer at Heart
Skier
Any idea what the issue is? I had an issue with some looseness in a few heels on pivots pretty recently. Curious if it was a mistake I made or if this recall has something to do with it.
I have used some recent look bindings, felt similar issue. Could possibly be it but, I wouldn't be sure until we get something more official.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
PIVOT 12 DUAL WTR B95 BLACK

Is there any HUGE difference in these bindings and newer models.. Looking to put on New Renoun Z-90's

thank you

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
PIVOT 12 DUAL WTR B95 BLACK

Is there any HUGE difference in these bindings and newer models.. Looking to put on New Renoun Z-90's

thank you
The Dual WTR is the new one. I just mounted that exact binding on @KenYz's Z90's (his are in the middle)
IMG_1587.JPG

Note. the mount point that @Cyrus Schenck has on the 180's IS correct, I will assume the same for the other sizes.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
So .... this is the same recall that for some reason just went all over the interwebs again today? What happened?

Sponsor

Staff online