• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Haven't been keeping up since the current home team is out. But, will try to fall back in with the immediate former (TX) home team and first hockey home (MN) STARS!!!! looking good and home before TX, NY RANGERS!!! also still doing well. Glad that E. Staal went to another team I like since it really was time for him to go somewhere else. I can be happy with either one of those teams going all the way.

I've been calling the Stars the "Dallas Black Hawks" all season hahahaha..

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Anyone interested in this years run to La Coupe Stanley?

Watching with some detachment. Always interested to watch the play. I like the first round..my kind of grinder hockey. Final round is no-mistakes hockey. I have no favourites these days. I'd like to see Boudreau win as a coach.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Watching with some detachment. Always interested to watch the play. I like the first round..my kind of grinder hockey. Final round is no-mistakes hockey. I have no favourites these days. I'd like to see Boudreau win as a coach.

I have grown to (almost) prefer playoff hockey w/o my team in it. Maybe that's just lemonade vis à vis lemons, but it's SUCH GOOD SPORT w/o the need for Tums. I have cheered for the Hawks ever since Q left here to coach them, and will continue in the West, but overall I hope the Caps win this year.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I have grown to (almost) prefer playoff hockey w/o my team in it. Maybe that's just lemonade vis à vis lemons, but it's SUCH GOOD SPORT w/o the need for Tums.
It's WAY easier to get tickets and see games in person when your home team ain't so great. I now look at the schedule and get tickets when the Hurricanes are playing the Stars or the Rangers:roflmao:

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Uugh. Lundquist gets a stick in the eye.

Lundquist Is a girly man IMO. No real hockey player would of stood to get pulled in playoff hockey. The Rangers are my team and for years thought he is a sissy. Imagine Lundquist as a tough player with his talent

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Lundquist Is a girly man IMO. No real hockey player would of stood to get pulled in playoff hockey. The Rangers are my team and for years thought he is a sissy. Imagine Lundquist as a tough player with his talent

But if a goalie can't see, that's a little different .... Didn't he let in a goal immediately after?

James

Out There
Instructor
Yeah with like 40 secs left in the period they restarted and Penguins scored with time to spare. In other words they scored instantly. What we need now is a one eyed goal tender! Man up, rub some snow on it!
Cam Talbot is now a big missing.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Yeah it is bad for them to have let him go for what, entry level draft picks?
He got a three year contract with Edmonton, so someone appreciates his play...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I saw the last of the "manly men" play in his last season. No offense, but I'll take Lundie over the Gumper..

images

Scrundy

I like beer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I stand by my words, he's a sissy! He wasn't even bleeding. Did you guy's catch pre game interview? No real man dresses like that :doh:
He looked real pretty in that smoking jacket

James

Out There
Instructor
Who was the guy for the Rangers several years ago who used to play with dolls and dress up? Avery?

Sponsor

Staff online