• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Holy Mackinaw! They pull out another one!! GO LEAFS GO!!

I'd like to say I called it..but I didn't. They're playing pretty well and frankly the Caps must be frustrated. Because on paper they should be winning. But somehow the Lafs are resilient and getting the job done.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Toronto is heating up at the right time

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I'd like to say I called it..but I didn't. They're playing pretty well and frankly the Caps must be frustrated. Because on paper they should be winning. But somehow the Lafs are resilient and getting the job done.

It's interesting to see the post season results from past Presidents Cup winners...

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Hawks are gone in FOUR... Pens through to round 2... will the B's rally back or go down tonight?

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
It's the Capitals, so Leafs should win.

Blackhawks out again in first round. This time it looks like they forgot how to score though. Embarrassing.

scott43

Skier
How about the bloodbath in Buffalo?? How are the Sabres fans doing today?? Coach/GM-killer Jack Eichel?? Hmmm..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Dang, looks like Eric Staal is going to be 3-4 inches than he was before he started today's game :nono:

scott43

Skier
Dang, looks like Eric Staal is going to be 3-4 inches than he was before he started today's game :nono:

Just saw the replay..hockey play. Unfortunate but sometimes when you go hard you get hit hard..sometimes by the boards! He seems to be fairly intact though so good for that.

scott43

Skier
Well, some shake-out. Rangers dump Habs. Sens dump Bruins. Blues dump Wild. And the Oil dump Sharks. Interesting stuff. Caps or Leafs? Hmmm.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Boston committed suicide with late 3rd and overtime penalties. Just couldn't quite hang with Ottawa but really good games regardless. Watched last two Rangers Habs games, also very good hockey.

Tyler Wenzel

(tylrwnzl on the former EpicSki)
Skier
Pittsburgh fired the wrong guy yesterday, how the GM keeps his job I just don't know. Brought in a defensively-minded coach to a team based on offense. Let two top-pair defensemen go to a rival team and received nothing in return. (As a lifelong Caps fan, THANKS!) Then makes a deal to bring in yet another scoring forward who is not known for his defensive abilities. Yeah, it was the coach's fault. :doh:

Just found the hockey thread here and ended up on this post. So Byslma is already out in Buffalo, Orpik and Niskannen weren't as invaluable as they seemed, and the new GM isn't too shabby.

scott43

Skier
So I watched Fiala go into the end boards last night in the Preds game and thought, wow he's done. My hip injury occurred in a very similar way and I thought he had dislocated his hip and maybe severed an artery like Bo Jackson's injury. I was really worried it could be career ending. Turns out it's possibly a broken femur and severed femoral artery that was/is life-threatening, although that's not an official report, just rumour from the hospital. Terrible incident.

Sponsor