• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
So I get in from my game, no goals, 1 assist, -2...flip on the game and see...Auston Matthews has scored a hat-trick..then got another while I'm watching. So final score, Ottawa 5, Matthews 4. Huh. Didn't see that coming. As Kris Letang tweeted, "Wow..welcome to our beer league Auston." :eek:

:eek: is right.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
REGULAR SEASON opener for my Pens tonight against the Caps.
Sid is out from a concussion (again) but is practicing without contact...

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Nice season opener. Of course skating in with the CUP don't hurt @ all! Raising the new banner to the rafters is always a good thing for the players and fans too. After the nice goal on the Flower at the first minute mark he played VERY well all night. The old rivalry with their friends the Caps was alive and well and should be fun all season. It took a shoot out to finish it off with a W to start the season off right.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Is no one watching any HOCKEY this season? :huh:
Interesting cross state rivalry game last night between the Pens and Flyers. These are usually fun to watch :popcorn:

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I'm watching. Oil are killing it. Amazing how a few key pieces can change a team. Oh, and Connor McDavid. :D Still early..Nucks are doing well..plenty of time left for them to fold.. :roflmao: Toronto is looking like what they are..Edmonton from 2 year ago. They'll need some other pieces and a couple of years to get rolling.

Flyers are terrible..goaltending stats look ugly.

I see the league has another miserable little rat bastard..welcome Andrew Shaw..

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
My home team... when we had one!

Ronny franchise Francis.jpg

x10003q

Out on the slopes
Skier
Watching the Rangers at Vanc - there are ads for Ski Big White on the stairways I can see from the main camera

Sponsor

Staff online